Select Ticket - SOLIDWORKS Surface Modeling
Terms and Conditions
- Seats will be allocated on a first-come- first-serve basis. You will receive an email confirmation of the training upon registration. Contact us at +65 6372 1416 or email email@example.com if a confirmation is not received 3 working days after registration.
- Please note that all training registrations must be made 5 working days before the commencement of the training.
- Trainee substitutions may be made but only with prior notice given to us.
- Training coupon must be presented on the first day of training. Otherwise, we reserve the right to cancel any attendance without training coupon.
- Registrants who have been confirmed for specific training sessions may reschedule or cancel reservations without penalty up to 5 working days before the scheduled class start date. Individuals who cancel a confirmed enrollment less than 5 working days before the class and fail to provide a qualified replacement to fill the enrollment will be forfeited the full training fee.
- Registrants who fail to appear for training as scheduled will be forfeited the full training fee.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel any scheduled training class upon 5 working days notice to confirmed registrants. Registrants may then enroll in the next available offering of the course.
- Certificate will only be issued after the completion of the whole course. Certificates will be conferred upon individuals who have successfully completed at least 90% of the registered training and have made the payment for the training in full.
SOLIDWORKS Surface Modeling
1141 299 2017
Course Duration: 2 Days
- SOLIDWORKS Essentials
- Advanced Part Modeling
Main Topics Covered:
- Understanding Surfaces
- Introduction to Surfacing
- Solid-Surface Hybrid Modeling
- Repairing and Editing Imported Geometry
- Advanced Surface Modeling
- Blends and Patches
- Master Model Techniques