Productivity Bundle – What You Need To Know!
Our productivity bundle looks at increasing the productivity and collaboration capabilities of your 3D CAD design using SOLIDWORKS Product Data Management technology. What makes this bundle truly powerful is its ability to get you started on proper data management in the shortest time and at the lowest cost possible.
A User Interface You Already Know!
Adopting new technology has never been made easier with SOLIDWORKS PDM. With a similar interface to Microsoft’s Windows Explorer, you will be capable of maneuvering through the files in no time! Continue to use your shortcuts and commands you are so used to and,
- Use enhanced search functions to find and preview files in seconds
- Create a dashboard for file information for quick-viewing of files
- Move and rename the files of assemblies without breaking file references
Organise Your Way!
Change is always needed to improve, but some changes take a while to get used to before it is mastered. With PDM, you can always use the environment that you are familiar with, yet have the powerful data management technology to protect and organise your files. Feel free to,
- Organise files the way you want
- Create library folders to prevent any file changes
- Always be able to quickly verify file references and “where used” in your entire database
Control Your Revision!
Revision changes are a norm when it comes to designing, but revision numbering has not been despite its advantages. With revision numbering you can:
- Keep track on when changes were made
- Who made them
- What changes have been made
- Most importantly, rollback the design to previous changes at anytime!
Automate Your Task!
Ever had time consuming repetitive tasks that may take time away from designing and being innovative? These tasks include,
- Printing of 2D Drawing
- Conversion of drawings into PDF formats
- Checking drawings to see if it meets company’s standards
Wait no more! With PDM, automate certain tasks so that it gets done at particular stages of the project, and save valuable time today!
What Does It Consist Of?
- SOLIDWORKS CAD
- SOLIDWORKS PDM (Product Data Management)
- Two days implementation of an enhanced default workflow *New!
- One day user training
- Two days admin training for managers and users (face to face)
What are you waiting for? Send in your details and we will share with you on how you can get the most value out of our productivity bundle. Promotion ends 16 December 2016!
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, or vouchers.
- SEACAD reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion.