BlankWorks provides SOLIDWORKS users with a fully integrated method for developing optimal blank shapes. BlankWorks accounts for material stretch and deformation as well as bending. It is specifically designed for estimators, engineers, account managers and tool and die designers.
BlankWorks provides SOLIDWORKS users with a fully integrated tool for developing optimal blank shapes for complex sheet metal designs. It accounts for material stretch and deformation as well as bending and can flatten any SOLIDWORKS geometry.
- 50 times faster and more accurate (1.4% vs 10% inaccuracy) than manual calculations with full associativity to native geometry.
- Accurate material cost in minutes for budget integrity.
- Reduce material costs and number of prove-out trials.
- Automatically generates a report for accurate quoting and estimating.
- Reduces Collaboration Lag.
Fast and accurate blank shape generation
Generate tangent continuous arc and line geometry to enhance the translation to the manufacturing process.
HTML-based report generation
Summarizes the process and provides valuable engineering data for quoting and estimating.
FTI’s proven Coupled Hybrid Inverse (CHI) solver
Helps in correctly accounts for bend allowances even with non-linear bends.
Easily learn and used by the user.
Graphical display of material thinning and gathering, addresses initial product and process feasibility.
Customizable Materials Database
Provides flexibility required to analyze virtually any component.