CamTrax is an amazingly powerful tool for cam designers. Instead of developing a cam profile then analyzing to verify requirements are met, this powerful tool thinks as a designer does, developing the profile from the inputs given by the user.
CamTrax quickly designs cams of virtually any type inside SOLIDWORKS with the dynamic motion control parameters your system requires. CamTrax software utilizes a unique visual layout system which allows the creation of cams to be done quickly and easily!
- Multiple gears created as a single SOLIDWORKS part.
- Ten standard planetary gear systems are available with a few clicks.
- Automatically create assemblies in SolidWorks with proper mating
- Work on multiple types of components in the same assembly.
- Deviation chart for DIN splines; hub space width/shaft tooth thickness fit.
Cylindrical (Barrel), Segment Cams, Disk, Linear.
On center translating, Double cam followers (Cylindrical cams), Path on ID of cylindrical cams, Off center translating, Swinging arm.
Numerical Tables and Graphs
Displacement, Velocity, Acceleration, Pulse (jerk), Pressure Angle, Cam Shaft Torque, Contact Stress, Normal Force, Radius of Curvature.
The fabrication module creates NC code for your 3 and 4 axis machine tools.
Cycloidal*, Harmonic*, Modified Sine*, Modified Trapezoid, Cycloidal/Harmonic*, Harmonic/Cycloidal*, Constant Velocity, Terminal Velocity, 3-4-5 Polynomial, 3-4-5-6 Polynomial, 4-5-6-7 Polynomial, 8th Power Polynomial, Constant Acceleration, Double Harmonic, Import custom displacements from text files, *Symmetry (n) is configurable.