Which better helps describe a concept? A technical drawing or a computer generated image that looks identical to a photograph? To make the right design and engineering decisions, photo-quality content has become the new benchmark.
SOLIDWORKS® Visualize Standard enables designers, engineers, and content creators across all industries to create compelling visual content of their designs with unparalleled ease and flexibility. By utilizing photo-quality content early in the design process, more informed design decisions can be made, as well as receiving useful early feedback from sales teams and potential customers.
- Photo-quality imagery at unlimited resolution
- Advanced multi-layer materials
- Accurate simulation of real-world lighting with HDR support for photorealism without cumbersome manual lighting techniques
- Integrated connection to our FREE online Community of over 1000 free assets
- Decals (interactive stickers) placement just like real life stickers
- Support for professional Texture Maps (Bump, Normal, Specular, Alpha, Color)
- Interactive Part Splitter for separating surfaces without going back to CAD modeling package
- Preset Camera Filters to enhance your images and make them pop off the screen