How to Activate SOLIDWORKS SimulationXpress
SOLIDWORKS SimulationXpress is a basic simulation tool which allows you to run simple linear static analyses on single bodied parts. SimulationXpress is included in SolidWorks Standard package.
Activating SOLIDWORKS SimulationXpress
Trying to access SimulationXpress but got stuck with the following dialog box?
This post will guide you on how to receive the SimulationXpress Product Code and activate it.
- Click on the link: My.solidworks.com/xpress
- Either log in to your MySolidWorks accounts or create one.
- Enter the Activation code into the SimulationXpress Product Code in SolidWorks and you will be able to use it.
Do note that SimulationXpress is a basic tool and limited in its applications. If you require more simulation capabilities, please visit this link.
- Follow us on our SEACAD Facebook and LinkedIn page for the latest update
- To know more about other products, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 63721416
- For any technical support related queries, please send an email to email@example.com or contact us at +65 6226 3784
- For training courses, check out the schedule here