If DSLS has been installed on a separate machine, or if you need connect to license servers for licenses. The following instruction will explain how to connect license server to obtain license.
In Server Machine
In server machine, you should open port 4085 for client machine to access and obtain the license.
3. Select Port as Rule Type an Click Next
4. In specified local ports, add 4085 and click Next
5. Allow the connection and click Next twice
6. Give name DSLS and click "Finish"
7. Repeat the same process for Outbound Rules
In Client Machine
- Create a folder called Licenses in the DriveC > Program Data > Dassault Systems directory.
- Create a file called DSLicSrv.txt.
- List the server names and port numbers required.
- Close the text file once done.
Feel free to contact Support@seacadtech.com for queries!