SOLIDWORKS is a powerful CAD software that is widely used by engineers, designers, and makers for product design and development. However, sometimes users may encounter an issue with the installation manager where it appears to be blank, which can make it difficult to complete the installation process.
If you are facing this issue, don’t worry, as it is a common problem and can be easily resolved. In this blog, we will discuss some simple steps that you can follow to resolve the SOLIDWORKS blank installation manager.
1. If the file is not extracted, Extract by using 7-zip
- 7-zip can be downloaded from the link: https://www.7-zip.org/
2. If the file is extracted, Unblock HTML files:
- Browse to the installation file location <SW Version>/sldim/lang/English/HTML
- Right-click on frameset.html and select properties
- Tick the “Unblock” checkbox
- Repeat this process for all HTML files
3. Run as Administrator: make sure the installation manager has run as administrator
In conclusion, the SOLIDWORKS blank installation manager issue can be resolved by following the simple steps outlined above.
If you are still having trouble, please contact our SEACAD technical support team +65 6226 3784 or email email@example.com for additional assistance.
Good luck and happy designing!