SOLIDWORKS PCB INSTALLATION GUIDE
October 28, 2020
- Log in as the local administrator on the computer. This is to ensure that you have full permissions on the entire machine.
- Any Antivirus or Antispyware should be completely disabled.
- If you are running Windows 7/8/8.1(64 bit), it is recommended to disable your user account controls as it will cause conflicts during the installation.
*SOLIDWORKS 2020 can only be installed in 64-bit system.
- Insert the SOLIDWORKS 2020 DVD.
- Launch “exe” file.
- In the SOLIDWORKS 2020 Installation manager, select “Server Products and click PCB services” and click Next.
- It will bring you to below page and default port numbers are 9780 and 9785 and if you wish to change the port number then click Change.
- If you don’t want to change the port numbers then leave as a default, click Back to Summary.
- On the summary page, click accept the terms and click Install and it will install successfully.
- Go to Internet and search the link povided below to regitser PCB Services http://localhost:9780User Name : adminPassword : admin
- In the SOLIDWORKS 2020 Installation manager, select “Install on this computer” and click Next and type PCB serial number.
- Click Next until summary page and accept the terms and click install to install the PCB on a PC.