The 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS, which integrate locally installed SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD connected with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, a single cloud-based, product development environment. Users can take advantage of the robust collaboration, built-in data and product lifecycle management, intuitive conceptual design, industrial and sub-D modelling, photo rendering, and linear static simulation capabilities.
With all data saved securely on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, your design and engineering teams can access, share and manage your product information at any time, from anywhere and on any device. Collaborate in real time across disciplines, departments and your entire business ecosystem, including customers, partners and suppliers. Add new roles that work together seamlessly, and have a consistent user experience so you can design, simulate and manufacture your products in one place, on the platform. Simplify license management with the ability to monitor usage, manage users and assign and remove licenses from a single administrative dashboard.
3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Benefits
3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS offers many benefits and advantages over SOLIDWORKS desktop including :
- A safe secure way to manage cloud data
- Data is accessible from any device, anywhere, at any time
- The deployment process is simplified to ensure that you stay up-to-date
- The application installs automatically all critical updates when it is started
3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Packages
3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS licenses also including other 3DEXPERIENCE roles, most of which are browser based and work exclusively on the cloud, they are:
- 3DEXPERIENCE's Collaborative Business Innovator role offers secure data storage and sharing, customizable dashboards, social communities, and more (mandatory with 3DEXPERIENCE roles).
- Collaborative Industry Innovator is a browser-based role on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform that features issue management, and route management, 3D visualization, Kanban-style task management, and more.
- 3D Creator gives users the freedom to design on any internet-connected device, such as a mobile device or tablet. This powerful 3D parametric design solution is fully equipped and able to stand alone, but could also be used in conjunction with SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD as it is fully interoperable with it.
- 3D Sculptor Role is an intuitive, browser-based subdivision modelling role on 3DEXPERIENCE that enables teams to rapidly create highly stylized, organic and ergonomic products.
- 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Simulation Designer is a desktop-based Simulation role connected to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, providing linear static structural and time-based motion analysis capabilities for parts and assemblies.