LIVE WEBINAR - Friday, 26th August
11.00 to 11.45am
A changing world is placing greater demands on the engineering process. Products and experiences are getting more complex, while performance and quality targets are becoming more demanding. 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA enables engineers to meet these challenges by rapidly developing high-quality mechanical products.
Mechanical engineers equipped with CATIA 3D Modeling tools can gain insights into key factors of quality and performance early in the product development phase. Digital prototyping, combined with digital analysis and simulation, allows product development teams to virtually create and analyze a mechanical product in its operating environment.
In this webinar, we’ll show you how you can create any type of 3D assembly in a highly productive and intuitive environment, for a wide range of engineering processes and complete end to end advanced mechanical projects using CATIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
1. Connected Engineering Overview
2. Mechanical Design & Engineering with 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA
3. 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Solutions
4. QA & Quiz
Who should attend?
1. Companies who is eager to use cloud solutions to help with their digital transformation
2. Small companies who want to take advantage of the features that CATIA offers such as surface modeling, styling and support for mechanical, electrical, composites and systems engineering.
3. Companies who are not comfortable with a cloud platform for their primary design activities may also use it for pilot projects before fully committing to traditional licenses.
4. Project leaders/Managers who wants to manage and incorporate the contributor's design in one platform.
5. Designer who wants to connect with the design team and interact via: live chat, questions, solution posts, and ideas sharing and voting in cloud space.