SIMULIA Seminar - Electromagnetic Simulation
Date: Tuesday , 22nd November 2022
Time: 2.00pm - 5.00pm
Guest Speaker: Mr Chun Tong CHIANG (SIMULIA Consultant Director Dassault Systèmes)
Venue: SEACAD Training Academy
Manufacturers face many challenges in the race to deliver innovative new products to market, including globalization, shrinking budgets, and shorter development cycles.
Join us on 22nd November to discover the benefits for SIMULATION users when switching from desktop to the 3DEXPERIENCE Works tools with cloud-enabled features
that scale with your needs, sharing a few takeaways you can gain from seminar:
1.User Performance : Leveraging high-performance cloud computing to accelerate engineering processes
2. Team Benefits : Extension of collaboration and Integration with SOLIDWORKS CAD model will help save users time
3. Organization benefits: Increase product reliability, reduce time to market and agility to your business operations.
1. Technical Topics :
• Design and optimizing antennas ranging from miniaturized antennas to large arrays and reflector antennas.
• Avoiding costly development iteration by identifying EMAG compliance problems at an early stage.
• Maintaining Signal Integrity (SI) and Power Integrity (PI) in your PCD layout design and optimization.
• Evaluating thermal properties and cooling requirements for standard components.
2. Tea-break Session
3. Q&A Session