Select Ticket - Simulation Premium: Nonlinear
Terms and Conditions
- Seats will be allocated on a first-come- first-serve basis. You will receive an email confirmation of the training upon registration. Contact us at +65 6372 1416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if a confirmation is not received 3 working days after registration.
- Please note that all training registrations must be made 5 working days before the commencement of the training.
- Trainee substitutions may be made but only with prior notice given to us.
- Training coupon must be presented on the first day of training. Otherwise, we reserve the right to cancel any attendance without training coupon.
- Registrants who have been confirmed for specific training sessions may reschedule or cancel reservations without penalty up to 5 working days before the scheduled class start date. Individuals who cancel a confirmed enrollment less than 5 working days before the class and fail to provide a qualified replacement to fill the enrollment will be forfeited the full training fee.
Simulation Premium: Nonlinear
1219 623 2018
Course Duration: 2 Days
- Highly recommended to take with our 2-day Simulation Premium: Dynamics course
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation course
- Mechanical design experience
- Basic knowledge of finite elements and of basic mechanical principles
Main Topics Covered:
- Large Displacement Analysis
- Incremental Control Techniques
- Nonlinear Static Buckling Analysis
- Plastic Deformation
- Hardening Rules
- Analysis of Elastomers
- Nonlinear Contact Analysis
- Metal Forming