Additive Manufacturing Course
Course Duration: 2 Day
- Basic SOLIDWORKS Knowledge
In the course, learn the different types of consumer printers available in the market. We cover some specific pointer on how to operate, different types of 3D printing materials, the common problems faced, and troubleshooting. Customers are able to have a hands-on experience with one of the best 3D printers in the world in our training academy.
If you are an experienced CAD user, this is revelatory — you can actually feel what your designs do and how they work, instead of just imagining it.
Main Topics Covered:
- Fundamentals of 3D printing Applications
- Essentials of the CAD software, 3D model file format, and conversion.
- Use 3D Printing software Cura to get the NC code. Cura hands on.
- 3D printer operation and hands-on.
- Advanced 3D printing materials.
- The common problems, and troubleshooting
- Sample part printing hands-on.
- Practice on common problems resolve.
*Price stated is subject to 7% GST