Plan your definition of success with ENOVIA - powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform
Dassault Systèmes' ENOVIA is the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software that enables your innovators to benefit from the true rewards of collaboration. Easy to acquire, quick to learn, and effortless to master, ENOVIA is reliable and robust enough to manage even the most sensitive and mission-critical data.
ENOVIA IP classification enables companies to accelerate product development and shorten time-to-market through reuse of design components and product documentation. IP classification improves enterprise collaboration by enabling users from different departments to find and add their own product content and lower costs by reusing previously validated content.
ENOVIA on the cloud offers a broad portfolio of technical and business applications for all users across your enterprise. This enables organizations to securely collaborate and innovate together to build and execute a successful plan. And when we say a successful plan, it is a plan that is flexible, allowing continuous optimization, IP classification, real-time progress tracking, and compliance management with standards and regulations to transform market opportunities into marketplace advantages.
ENOVIA provides a secure & real-time environment for all users to find, share, review & report information.
Product Planning & Programs
ENOVIA allows users to precisely orchestrate & manage even the most complex of processes.
Global Product Development
A well-executed global launch is fast becoming a business imperative to achieving a higher ROI.
Strategic Customer Relationships
Manage customer relationships by fulfilling their requirements as an inherent part of the product development process.
Strategic Supplier Relationships
ENOVIA allows companies to leverage supply chain capabilities throughout the product development and lifecycle, apart from customer relationships.
IP Classification & Protection
Leveraging & protecting Intellectual Property without exceptions is critical to a company’s success.
Quality & Compliance
Various tools for quality and compliance issue prevention, such as Quality Functional Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (FMEA), with compliance management.
BUSINESS MODELING & PLANNING
CAPITALIZE ON MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
Create and leverage a digital twin of the enterprise to more effectively identify market opportunities and plan products and services to capitalize on these opportunities at the speed of tomorrow's markets through ENOVIA's Business Modeling and Planning capabilities. Deliver information in context through Intelligent business models that assist the user in making more effective plans aligned with business strategy and corporate standards. Easily Identify resources, capacities, and innovations to drive an opportunity to advantage quickly into the marketplace. Create and protect the business advantage in the market through plans that are built and deployed collaboratively, leveraging the best team assets and collaborative innovation.
DELIVER TRANSFORMATIONAL INNOVATIONS
Develop transformational innovations through multi-discipline collaboration, real-time operational assessments, and business intelligence through Product Configurations. Innovators can build a virtual definition in a configured and intelligent context by finding and leveraging the best technologies throughout their value network. Ensure the as-designed products meet requirements and exceed expectations through form, fit and functional analysis in a comprehensive context. Enable designers to shape the business outcome of their innovation through validation that includes business implications with actionable insights. And, engineers can work in an intelligent, business-driven context to deliver collaborative innovation for enterprise execution.
QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT
RAISE QUALITY AND ENSURE COMPLIANCE
Most quality management systems only address quality at a functional level and not enterprise-wide. This results in no full end-to-end visibility of issues or common use of best practices to optimize quality and compliance processes across the organization. With ENOVIA Quality Management, enforce common quality processes, support global and local regulatory requirements and manage all quality events, such as corrective and preventive actions (CAPA), product development and nonconformance, and audits, across the enterprise.
Ensuring regulatory compliance management is critical to many businesses, such as Healthcare and Life Sciences. Ensure proper product approvals and certificates in support of business sustainability as well as product development, safety and effectiveness with ENOVIA Compliance Management.
Achieve success and address business, product development, and process complexity challenges with ENOVIA for mid-sized organizations - product lifecycle management (PLM) software, and business applications on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform by Dassault Systèmes.
Small and medium-sized companies need sustainable innovation to stay ahead of the competition, agility to quickly adapt to market dynamics, and solutions to address business, product, and process complexity to get their products to market on time.
ENOVIA mid-sized customers across industries:
- Collaborate Effectively: collaborate more effectively, foster innovation, and develop more successful products by digitally connecting communities and file-based CAD
- Improve Productivity: significantly improve productivity and reduce development time by leveraging data-driven technical and business apps which results in the decrease of non-value-added activities
- Reduce Errors: reduce errors and avoid unnecessary costs and delays by discovering and resolving issues earlier with a single, multi-discipline product definition and enterprise-wide change management
- Shrink Cycle Times: accelerate market launch by shrinking cycle time while delivering higher profits with team-based project planning
- Accelerate Deployment: significantly improve time-to-value by having quick access on the cloud to gain user adoption with out-of-the-box methodologies, in application (CAD) functions, and common platform apps
ENOVIA SmarTeam is a product data management (PDM) application for small to medium-sized companies and all engineering teams. For those in need of design data management and has less complex product lines that require single-discipline or single-site collaboration, ENOVIA SmarTeam is the best choice for you.
While small to mid-sized manufacturers and existing SmarTeam users that need a bigger solution for product lifecycle management (PLM), multi-discipline or multi-site collaboration, sustainable and collaborative innovation, business applications leveraging PLM data, enterprise-wide quality management, integrated project management, requirements management, or advanced change and configuration management, 3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA is the perfect fit.
3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA brings additional capabilities to existing SmarTeam users to address growing business, product, and process complexity. Transitioning to it does not require changing existing CAD application(s).
3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA for Engineers
3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA provides a single source of product information for all internal and external stakeholders which reduces the need for rework and ensures an accurate, up-to-date engineering release providing more time for value-added tasks. Design disciplines to work together to produce a common, multi-discipline product definition with 3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA. This enables business improved collaboration and business agility as change is managed and governed through a common change process.
10 Key Features for Engineers
- Multi-discipline product definition provides a complete representation, including mechanical, electrical, and software
- Eliminate the need for EBOM-CAD synchronization by managing a single holistic definition of the product for both design and engineering
- View and update the product structure on a web browser or mobile device
- 3D part search to easily identify the correct part
- Define manufacturer equivalent, alternate, and substitute parts
- Product structure graphical view for easier navigation
- Compare 3D Product structures to avoid mistakes
- Configuration and variant management
- Enterprise-wide change management (change request, change order, change action)
- Lean, fitted, and intuitive user experience to efficiently work with complex and/or large products
- Personalized dashboards to organize work, manage tasks, and track progress
3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA for Designers
3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA is a complete suite of advanced design management tools that helps designers effortlessly access, manage, share and securely store design data, while easily managing tasks, raising issues, organizing meetings, and tracking decisions – all in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. 3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA boosts productivity and innovation with fully integrated social collaboration directly in the CAD system. Users can save valuable development time and costs by quickly finding existing design components for reuse through a Full-text search that allows searching of all information stored in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
12 Key Features for Designers
- Capture, manage and collaborate on the design data in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Collaborate and share ideas in social communities
- Securely share content enterprise-wide
- View 3D parts and assemblies in a browser
- Navigate the 3D product structure on a web browser or mobile device
- Easily organize, manage, access, and share tasks
- Attach CAD data to a task and open it directly in your CAD application
- Search and reuse IP
- Manage design data from within CAD environment
- Participate in the enterprise-wide change management process
- Raise and track issues against any content
- 3D Compare product versions on a web browser or mobile device
- Markup designs using a web browser and securely share with key stakeholders
Enable true enterprise-wide collaboration that empowers anyone to connect anywhere, at any time, on any device by moving to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. There are multiple transition paths to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for existing SmarTeam customers and the best path depends on your existing CAD/PDM environment, requirements, business needs, and time constraints. We'll help you select the optimal transition path for your unique business needs.
ENOVIA V5 VPLM is a legacy application for existing ENOVIA customers that offers a streamlined, comprehensive approach in managing the creation and maturation of the virtual product definition.
Engineers can extend the power of CATIA V5 Knowledgeware and Relational Design with ENOVIA V5 VPLM. This allows users to improve performance and increase reuse across product lines and variants by quickly optimizing designs within the context of an assembly or an entire portfolio. ENOVIA V5 VPLM is built to incorporate industry-leading practices, where globally dispersed design teams can collaborate and improve decision-making to produce products that are optimized for both manufacturability and market acceptance.
Accelerate the understanding of how change affects associated product components and processes by exposing specifications, rules, operational parameters, simulation results, and manufacturing processes through ENOVIA V5 VPLM that captures and manages engineering design intent. This capability allows engineers to analyze and propagate change quickly, accurately, and completely optimizing product performance and costs.
ENOVIA V5 VPLM is intended for use for advanced CATIA V5 management and release by existing large enterprise customers. It is independent of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.