CAMWorks Premium is the ultimate integrated CNC programming solution available for SOLIDWORKS®. CAMWorks Premium combines feature and knowledge-based machining, with a full suite of advanced multi-axis (3 through 5 axis) simultaneous milling capabilities and advanced turning and mill-turn capabilities into a single integrated easy to use system.
CAMWorks can reduce programming time by as much as 90%.
The proprietary TECH DB can be used to automate families of parts and families of features to greatly reduce the time required to generate CNC programs.
CAMWorks can accelerate new product development by as much as 80%.
Because CAMWorks is both feature-based and associative with the design model, changes made to the design model are made easily and the toolpaths in CAMWorks can update automatically.
CAMWorks is easy to use provides a single common user interface for all of your CAD and CAM needs.
CAMWorks full integration inside SolidWorks (or CAMWorks Solids) brings with it the ease of use of a single user interface for all of your CAD/CAM needs including solid modeling, complex milling and turning, multi-tasking machining, and wire and sinker EDM technology.
CAMWorks integrates all of the engineering and manufacturing information required to produce the part into a single common database.
CAMWorks full integration inside SolidWorks (or CAMWorks Solids) allows all of the data for both engineering and manufacturing to be stored in a single common database. This is facilitated since the CAM data is stored within the CAD (SolidWorks) file itself.
- Feature Recognition - Automatic -(AFR) and Interactive (IFR).
- Automatically identify machinable prismatic shapes from design model.
- Interactively create machinable features for design model.
- Automatically or interactively create patterns of identical features.
- Automatically creates work planes.
- True Knowledge-Based Machining (KBM).
- Technology Database (TechDB) captures your company’s methodology.
- The TechDB contains complete Tooling Library in Metric & Imperial.
- The Machine Tool & Controller database allows the ability to incorporate specific machine parameters.
- Customize operations to machine features per your requirements based on the characteristics of the given feature.
- Fully associative to Design Model. Tool path is updated automatically after a design model change.
- Works with part or assembly documents with configurations.
|2.5 Axis and Basic 3 Axis Milling||x||x||x||x||x|
|Feature-Based Machining with Feature Recognition||x||x||x||x||x|
|Area Clear Roughing, Flat Area, and Z Level Finishing||x||x||x||x||x|
|NC Editor with Backplotting - Powered by CIMCO||x||x||x||x||x|
|Integrated Tolerance Based Machining (iTBM)||x||x||x||x||x|
|Part Document Machining||x||x||x||x||x|
|Assembly Document Machining||x||x||x||x||x|
|Multiple CAM Con gurations||x||x||x||x||x|
|4 & 5 Axis Positioning||x||x||x||x||x|
|VoluMill 2.5 Axis Roughing||x||x||x||x||x|
|Turning for CNC Lathes||x||x||x||x||x|
|Two Trurret Support||x||x||x||x||x|
|3 Axis Milling – Advanced||x||x||x|
|Advanced 3 Axis Roughing and Finishing Capabilities||x||x||x|
|3 Axis Undercutting with Standard and Custom Tools||x||x||x|
|Sync Manager for Synchronized Machining||x||x|
|CAMWorks Virtual Machine Standard||x||x|
|4 & 5 Axis Simultaneous Milling||x|