Simplify electronic design processes, while enabling the concurrent development of electronic and mechanical designs.
SOLIDWORKS PCB, powered by Altium, is a set of tools engineered to bridge the gap between electrical and mechanical designs. We’ve combined the best in PCB design software with an easy-to-use interface and linked it with SOLIDWORKS CAD to give you an efficient design experience that gets your PCB electronics design done quickly and easily. With a powerful and intuitive set of PCB electronics design capabilities, and seamless integration with the SOLIDWORKS portfolio, PCB designers can take advantage of intelligent ECAD-MCAD co-design early – and throughout – the design process. With this, PCB designers can avoid costly design rework and eliminate or minimize potential defects saving time and money.
The SOLIDWORKS PCB Connector is as an extension to Altium Designer that enables a seamless collaboration between ECAD and MCAD designs by connecting Altium with SOLIDWORKS.
SOLIDWORKS PCB Connector is a revoluntionary product that allows current and future uses of Altium design products to preserve and enhance their investments with the innovative collaboration and data management capabilities found in SOLIDWORKS PCB.
PCB Design should be one easy process. Contact us today!
- Easy to use and simplify electronic design process
- Provides “free” supplier-link, version & variant control and circuit simulator
- 2D/3D environment design and visualization
- Enables concurrent development of electro-mechanical designs
- No external files or add-ons needed for collaborations
- Purpose-built electronic design tool, with collaboration at its core
- NO error-prone conversion of data, NO STEP, .idf or .idx required.
- Streamlined Schematic editing
- Traditional 2D PCB Layout
- Real-Time 3D Clearance Checking and Rule Checking
- Electrical Integration and Mechanical Collaboration
- Assisted or automatic routing
- SOLIDWORKS Ecosystem
SOLIDWORKS PCB (Powered by Altium):
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |