SOLIDCAM 2D & 3D iMachining Functions
With SolidCAM iMachining, you can achieve double (or more) the output of your existing machines without the need for new equipment. It’s like adding a second or third machine to your floor! Also, you can gain a substantial advantage over your competitors.
- iMachining saves the cycle time up to 70% and save the programming time by the automatic technology wizard. Dramatically extend the tool life by the exact speed and feed rate calculation from the database which is input from machine spindle power, material tensile strength and tool properties. It fully optimized feed and spindle speed keeps the cutter at the maximum efficiency.
- iMachining helps to avoid manual calculation for spindle speed, feed rate, step over, toolpath strategy, cutting parameter (step down or step over). It also increases tool and machine life.
- iMachining small tool performance helps to avoid machine downtime – less wear and tear on CNC machines results in higher machine uptime, reduces machine maintenance costs and extended machine life.
Automatic technology wizard will create tool path strategy calculate from:
- Machine database
- Material database
- Tool database.
- Follow us on our SEACAD Facebook and LinkedIn page for the latest update
- To know more about other products, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 63721416
- For any technical support related queries, please send an email to email@example.com or contact us at +65 6226 3784
- For training courses, check out the schedule here