How to view the Mirror Results in SolidWorks Flow Simulation
Did you know that we can able to view the mirror results in SolidWorks Flow Simulation when using symmetry Boundary condition?
In SolidWorks 2016 onwards, users can able to view the mirror results when they use symmetry on their problems. Below article we have attached a steps to view the mirror results in Flow Simulation. Kindly look at it.
1. By using computational domain we can able to create a Symmetry to reduce the size of the domain to solve the problem faster.
2. Once Simulation is done and ready to view the results, you can able to create a cut plot and surface plot to see the symmetry results.
3. By using cut plot to see the Mirror Results, kindly follow the below screenshots without Enabling Mirror Results
After Enabling Mirror Results
4. Below is the Surface Plot to view the Mirror Results:
- Follow us on our SEACAD Facebook and LinkedIn page for the latest update
- To know more about other products, email to email@example.com or contact us at +65 63721416
- For any technical support related queries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 6226 3784
- For training courses, check out the schedule here