Reactivation SolidNetwork license manager
When will you need to reactivate SolidNetWork license manager?
- Reactivate to refresh the license count in the license manager.
- Upon purchasing additional license count for the network license, then the license manager need to be reactivated to reflect the additional license count.
The guide of SolidNetWork license manager reactivation:
1. Launch SolidNetwork License Manager Server from Start menu (Start>All Programs> SolidWorks 20XX > SolidWorks Tools> SolidNetwork License Manager)
2. Select “Modify” button in “Server administration” tab.
3. Choose Activate/Reactivate your product licenses
4. In the next page check the computer name and port number for reference and click Next.
5. Choose automatically over the internet and click Next.
6. In case if there is a restricted internet access, Choose Manually Via email. (Please follow the steps for manual transfer from the standalone guide)
7. Activation will be successful and click Finish.
Note: After reactivating the SolidNetwork license Manager, User can check the updated license counts for the product from the SolidNetWork license Manager thru License Usuage tab.(Refer to the guide “How to check license usage and borrowed license”).
- Look out for more blogs on different topics and products on our SEACAD Website.
- For more post also check out and follow the SEACAD Facebook and Linkedin page.
- Get a Quote or To know more about the SolidWorks, Simulation, Flow simulation and PDM or other products please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 63721416
- And for all the Technical Support related queries please send an email to email@example.com or contact us at +65 6226 3784
Author: Vishnu Shankar – Engineer Manager at SEACAD Technologies Ltd