SOLIDWORKS NETWORK INSTALLATION GUIDE
To install your SOLIDWORKS Standalone license on your machine, please follow the steps given below:
Before start to install SOLIDWORKS, please make sure:
- Log in as the Local Administrator on the computer. This is to ensure that you have full permissions on the entire machine.
- If using any Anti-virus or Antispyware, it should be completely disabled before the installation. Later once the installation is finished it can be Turned ON.
- It is recommended to disable your user account controls as it will cause conflicts during the installation.
- In the SOLIDWORKS 2019 Installation manager, select “Individual (on this computer)” and click Next.
- In the SOLIDWORKS 2019 Installation manager “Key in your Serial Number” and click Next
- NOTE: If you have earlier version of SOLIDWORKS installed, please select:
NEW Installation instead of upgrade from current version
- Under Installation Location, Add location C:\Program Files\SOLIDWORKS Corp 2019 or click “Browse” and add “2019” to the end of the installation folder. (C:\Program files\SOLIDWORKS Corp 2019). Click “OK” and “Back to Summary”.
- Under “Toolbox/Hole Wizard Options”, Add location C:\SOLIDWORKS Data 2019 click “Browse” for “Create a new 2019 Toolbox”. Type “2019” at the end of the current folder location (C:\SOLIDWORKS Data 2019), click “OK” and “Back to Summary”.
- Restart the workstation after the installation.