SOLIDWORKS PDM Simulator – The First in Singapore!
We have been listening to our users when it comes to implementing a data management system, and the biggest concerns of adopters usually boils down to:
- Is a data management system simple to maintain?
- Is it easy for a new-comer for a company to get used to the data management system?
- Is it really able to connect all the different departments who are not the CAD users?
Based on these concerns, we are looking to help overcome these concerns with our new programme, the SOLIDWORKS PDM Simulator!
So what is this PDM Simulator? It is a chance for users who are thinking of implementing any sort of Data Management system to test run such an environment, and decide for themselves if it is indeed manageable to go forward with such a plan.
In our PDM Simulator, we have created an environment that mimics a typical working environment which consists of:
- Management Roles (to start a project)
- Design Engineers (to design the project)
- Validation Engineers (to use simulation to validate the designs)
- Sales Team (to be able to continuously provide customers with necessary files)
- Purchasing Department (to be updated with the necessary parts needed for the project)
- Marketing and Documentation department (to have updated information for their processes)
We will also create the usual work-flow, in which the attendees get to perform in the same workflow to see how a job is continuously progressed to one another and to completion:
No workflow is too tough for SOLIDWORKS PDM!
At the end of the day, you can walk away knowing that any data management implementation will end with success and future return of investments.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us at +65 6372 1416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and sign up for our one of a kind SOLIDWORKS PDM Simulator on 17th March 2016!