Treehouse always is the best tools to managing large assembly structure. In Solidworks 2018 treehouse come with new enhance feature – New Display Files in a List View. It will display all custom properties within the assembly and also can easily to manage and customise the custom property value with a click.
Display Files in a List View
You can perform many of the same tasks in the list view that you perform when viewing the Treehouse structure in the graphical user interface:
To open the Treehouse structure in Microsoft® Excel, click Open in Excel
To display files in a list view:
In the List view, suppressed files are not shown and you cannot change the active configuration.
To change the active configuration:
- In the graphical user interface, hover over an assembly and click .
- In the configuration list, select the configuration to switch from.
- In the drop-down list, select a configuration to switch to.
- Click Switch.
- Follow us on our SEACAD Facebook and LinkedIn page for the latest update
- To know more about other products, email to email@example.com or contact us at +65 63721416
- For any technical support related queries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 6226 3784
- For training courses, check out the schedule here