Challenge the constraints and limitations of traditional manufacturing methods. Bring your ideas to life – from prototype to production – by utilizing industrial 3D printing technology.
Additive manufacturing or 3D printing technology is a rapidly growing, transformative approach to industrial production that has revolutionized the manufacturing sector.
A 3D printer employs an additive process, which allows you to produce three-dimensional objects by adding layer upon layer of material in successive cross-sections. Additive manufacturing offers clear advantages that conventional manufacturing methods cannot achieve.
Why Your Company Needs a 3D Printer
With industry-grade 3D printers, you can:
- Shave days off your production cycles and enter the market faster
- Build lightweight, high-quality structures with future-ready filaments
- Create multiple components at a time and avoid complex product assembly
- 3D-print one layer at a time and cut down on material waste and energy cost
- Produce rapid, hyper-realistic prototyping with industrial 3D printing
Choose the Best 3D Printer in Singapore
As an official distributor of an award-winning 3D Printer in Singapore, we provide in-house support and trainings to help you kick-start your 3D printing journey.
Adopt in-house professional 3D printing solutions and differentiate yourself from the market with Ultimaker’s suite of 3D printers. Browse our Ultimaker 3D printers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Are 3D printers allowed in Singapore?
It is legal to own an in-house 3D printer in Singapore. However, specific items such as patented objects and assault weapons are illegal to print with a 3D printer.
2. How much does a 3D printer cost in Singapore?
SEACAD provides 3D printers for educational institutions and commercial companies at competitive pricing. Our variety of Ultimaker 3D printers range from an estimated $4,000 to $11,000. We also provide industrial-grade 3D printing materials such as Verbatim PLA filaments for $58. Check out our products below and get an instant quote.
3. Where can I learn 3D printing in Singapore?
SEACAD provides in-house support and trainings to help you kick-start your 3D printing journey. Check out our training academy and contact us for more details.