Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, ENOVIA enables you to plan your definition of success.
ENOVIA is the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software that enables your innovators to benefit from the true rewards of collaboration. Easy to acquire, quick to learn and effortless to master, ENOVIA is reliable and robust enough to manage even the most sensitive and mission-critical data.
With a broad portfolio of technical and business applications for all users across your enterprise, ENOVIA on the cloud enables you to securely collaborate and innovate together to build and execute a successful plan – one that is flexible, allowing continuous optimization, real-time progress tracking and compliance with standards and regulations to transform market opportunities into marketplace advantages.
ENOVIA provides a secure & real-time environment for all users to find, share, review & report information.
Product Planning & Programs
ENOVIA allows users to precisely orchestrate & manage even the most complex of processes.
Global Product Development
A well-executed global launch is fast becoming a business imperative to achieving a higher ROI.
Strategic Customer Relationships
Manage customer requirements as an inherent part of the product development process.
Strategic Supplier Relationships
ENOVIA allows companies to leverage supply chain capabilities throughout the product lifecycle.
IP Classification & Protection
Leveraging & protecting Intellectual Property without exceptions is critical to a company’s success.
Quality & Compliance
Various tools for quality issue prevention, such as Quality Functional Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (FMEA).
BUSINESS MODELING & PLANNING
CAPITALIZE ON MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
Business Modeling and Planning delivers capabilities to create and leverage a digital twin of the enterprise to more effectively identify market opportunities and plan products and services to capitalize on these opportunities at the speed of tomorrow's markets. Intelligent business models deliver information in context, assisting the user in making more effective plans aligned with business strategy and corporate standards. Resources, capacities, and innovations are identified to drive opportunity to advantage quickly into the marketplace. Plans are built and deployed collaboratively, leveraging the best team assets and innovations to create and protect the business advantage in the market.
DELIVER TRANSFORMATIONAL INNOVATIONS
Product Configurations deliver capabilities to develop transformational innovations through multi-discipline collaboration, real-time operational assessments and business intelligence. Innovators can find and leverage the best technologies throughout their value network to build a virtual definition in a configured and intelligent context. Form, fit and functional analysis in a comprehensive context ensures the as-designed products meet requirements and exceeds expectations. Validation includes business implications with actionable insights to enable designers to shape the business outcome of their innovation. And, engineers can work in an intelligent, business-driven context to deliver innovation for enterprise execution.
QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT
RAISE QUALITY AND ENSURE COMPLIANCE
Today, many manufacturers’ have quality management systems that only address quality at a functional level, not enterprise-wide. The result is no full end-to-end visibility of issues or common use of best practices to optimize quality and quality processes across the organization. ENOVIA Quality Management provides an effective and efficient quality management system to enforce common quality processes, support global and local regulatory requirements and manage all quality events, such as corrective and preventive actions (CAPA), product nonconformance, and audits, across the enterprise.
In many industries, such as Healthcare and Life Sciences, ensuring regulatory compliance is business critical. ENOVIA Compliance Management helps ensure proper product approvals and certificates in support of business sustainability as well as product safety and effectiveness.
ENOVIA provides mid-sized organizations product lifecycle management (PLM) and business applications on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to address business, product, and process complexity challenges and help them achieve success.
Small and medium-sized companies need sustainable innovation to stay ahead of competition, agility to quickly adapt to market dynamics, and solutions to address business, product, and process complexity to get their products to market on time.
ENOVIA mid-sized customers across industries:
- Collaborate Effectively: digitally connect communities and file-based CAD to collaborate more effectively, foster innovation and develop more successful products.
- Improve Productivity: reduce non-value added activities by leveraging data-driven technical and business apps to significantly improve productivity and reduce development time.
- Reduce Errors: discover and resolve issues earlier with a single, multi-discipline product definition and enterprise-wide change management to reduce errors and avoid unnecessary costs and delays.
- Shrink Cycle Times: accelerate market launch with team-based project planning to shrink cycle time and deliver higher profits.
- Accelerate Deployment: quickly access on the cloud and gain user adoption with out-of-the-box methodologies, in application (CAD) functions and common platform apps to significantly improve time-to-value.
ENOVIA SmarTeam is a product data management (PDM) application for engineering departments and small to medium sized companies. SmarTeam is for those with a need for design data management and have less-complex products and product lines that require single-discipline or single-site collaboration.
Small to mid-sized manufacturers and existing SmarTeam customers with a need for product lifecycle management (PLM), multi-discipline or multi-site collaboration, sustainable innovation, business applications leveraging PLM data, enterprise-wide quality management, integrated project management, requirements management or advanced change and configuration management should consider 3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA.
Transitioning to 3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA does not require changing existing CAD application(s) and brings additional capabilities to existing SmarTeam users to address growing business, product and process complexity.
3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA for Engineers
3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA reduces the time required to ensure an accurate, up-to-date engineering release providing more time for value-added tasks. 3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA enables design disciplines to work together to produce a common, multi-discipline product definition. A single source of product information for all internal and external stakeholders reduces the need for rework. Change is managed and governed through a common change process, improving collaboration and business agility.
10 Key Features for Engineers
- Multi-discipline product definition provides a complete representation, including mechanical, electrical and software
- Manage a single holistic definition of the product for both design and engineering, thus eliminating the need for EBOM-CAD synchronization
- View and update the product structure on web browser or mobile device
- 3D part search to easily identify correct part
- Define manufacturer equivalent, alternate and substitute parts
- Product structure graphical view for easier navigation
- Compare 3D Product structures to avoid mistakes
- Configuration and variant management
- Enterprise-wide change management (change request, change order, change action)
- Lean, fitted and intuitive user experience to efficiently work with complex and/or large products
- Personalized dashboards to organize work, manage tasks and track progress
3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA for Designers
3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA opens the doors to higher productivity and more innovative designs. Fully integrated social collaboration enables and empowers innovation and increased productivity directly in the CAD system. A complete suite of advanced design management tools helps designers effortlessly access, manage, share and securely store design data, while they easily manage tasks, raise issues, organize meetings and track decisions – all without leaving their preferred design environment. Full-text search allows searching of all information stored in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, saving users valuable development time and costs by quickly finding existing design components for reuse.
12 Key Features for Designers
- Capture, manage and collaborate on the design data in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Collaborate and share ideas in social communities
- Securely share content enterprise-wide
- View 3D parts and assemblies in a browser
- Navigate the 3D product structure on web browser or mobile device
- Easily organize, manage, access and share tasks
- Attach CAD data to a task and open directly in your CAD application
- Search and reuse IP
- Manage design data from within CAD environment
- Participate in enterprise-wide change management process
- Raise and track issues against any content
- 3D Compare product versions on a web browser or mobile device
- Markup designs using a web browser and securely share with key stakeholders
Moving to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform is an opportunity to enable true enterprise-wide collaboration, empowering anyone to connect anywhere, at any time, on any device. The platform provides the access, scalability and performance to support multi-site or global expansion. For existing SmarTeamcustomers, there are multiple transition paths to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. The optimal path depends on business needs, existing CAD/PDM environment, requirements and time constraints. ENOVIA offers all the necessary guidance to help you select the best transition path for your unique business needs.
ENOVIA V5 VPLM is a legacy application for existing ENOVIA customers. The application offers a comprehensive, streamlined approach to managing the creation and maturation of the virtual product definition.
With ENOVIA V5 VPLM, engineers are able to extend the power of CATIA V5 Knowledgeware and Relational Design to quickly optimize designs within the context of an assembly or an entire portfolio - improving performance and increasing reuse across product lines and variants. Built to incorporate industry-leading practices, globally dispersed design teams can collaborate and improve decision makingto produce products that are optimized for both manufacturability and market acceptance.
ENOVIA V5 VPLM captures and manages engineering design intent by exposing specifications, rules, operational parameters, simulation results and manufacturing processes to accelerate the understanding of how change affects associated product components and processes. This capability allows engineers to analyze and propagate change quickly, accurately and completely until product performance and costs are optimized.
ENOVIA V5 VPLM is independent of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, and is intended for use for advanced CATIA V5 management and release by existing large enterprise customers.