Installing SOLIDWORKS on a new computer is an exciting moment. However, it can become troublesome if you forgot to deactivate it on the old system before uninstalling. The thought of reinstalling SOLIDWORKS on the old computer just for deactivation can be time-consuming and inconvenient. SOLIDWORKS offers a solution—the Activation Wizard. This tool lets you deactivate licenses on a computer without a SOLIDWORKS installation, and it's incredibly user-friendly.
2. Run the file as administrator, unzip it.
3. Select the language, and click “OK”.
4. Click “Next” then “Install” to initiate the installation. Upon completion, click “Finish” to close.
5. Go to the Start, search and run “SOLIDWORKS Activation Wizard” under SOLIDWORKS 20XX.
6. Select “Move your product license(s) to a new/upgraded computer, and click “Next”.
7. Click on “Select All”, then choose “Automatically over the internet”. Enter the email address and click “Next” to initiate the deactivation process.
8. Upon successful completion, a window should appear stating the Deactivation Succeeded. Now you're all set to activate it on your new computer.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.