SOLIDWORKS® PCB is a set of tools engineered to bridge the gap between electrical and mechanical designs. We’ve combined the best in PCB design technology with an easy-to-use interface and linked it with SOLIDWORKS CAD to give you an efficient design experience that gets your PCBs done quickly and easily. With a powerful and intuitive set of electronic design capabilities, and seamless integration with the SOLIDWORKS portfolio, designers can take advantage of intelligent ECAD-MCAD co-design early – and throughout – the design process and avoid costly design rework and eliminate or minimize potential defects saving time and money.
- Easy to use and simplify electronic design process
- Provides “free” supplier-link, version & variant control and circuit simulator
- 2D/3D environment design and visualization
- Enables concurrent development of electro-mechanical designs
- No external files or add-ons needed for collaborations
- Purpose-built electronic design tool, with collaboration at its core
– NO error-prone conversion of data, NO STEP, .idf or .idx required.
- Streamlined Schematic editing
- Traditional 2D PCB Layout
- Real-Time 3D Clearance Checking and Rule Checking
- Electrical Integration and Mechanical Collaboration
- Assisted or automatic routing
- SOLIDWORKS Ecosystem