SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium software provides a full range of simulation capabilities to ensure product robustness and bolsters the depth of Simulation Professional with additional features, including tools for simulating nonlinear and dynamic response and dynamic loading.
In addition, it performs non-linear analysis on plastics, rubber, polymers and foam. Observe the behavior of composite materials and study design performance under dynamic loads. With SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium, you can design better products with confidence in any environment.
SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium software bolsters the depth of Simulation Professional with additional capabilities, including a powerful set of tools for simulating nonlinear and dynamic response as well as composite materials. Dynamic loading is also fully supported. No matter the material or use environment, SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium will provide valuable insight to improve product reliability in the most cost effective manner.
- Simulate real-world operating conditions to see how your model handles stress, strain and displacement
- Compare alternative designs easily and quickly so you can choose the optimal design for final production
- Reduce the costs and time delays caused by physical prototyping
- Optimize your model to meet pre-specified design criteria
- Determine failure due to fatigue from cyclic loading on your designs
- Collaborate and share results with everyone involved in the product development process
Capabilities (Professional and Standard Capabilities Included)
Nonlinear stress analysis calculates the stresses and deformations of products under the most general loading and material conditions for: (1) Dynamic (time dependent) loads, (2) Large component deformations and (3) Nonlinear materials, such as rubber or metals, beyond their yield point.
Plastic and Rubber Part Analysis
Quickly and efficiently carry out stress analysis of plastic components and rubber parts with SOLIDWORKS Simulation while you design to optimize material selection and part design, ensuring high product quality, performance, and safety.