Fully integrated CAM Software for SOLIDWORKS®
Reduce programming time by up to 90% with fully integrated CAD/CAM, feature-based programming and automatic feature recognition.
Decrease cycle time by as much as 85% and increase tool life up to 500%, even in the hardest materials, with revolutionary high speed machining options.
Improve Quality and Consistency
Achieve consistent, high-quality output by capturing your shop's best programming and machining practices with knowledge-based machining and CAMWorks TechDB™
Why CAMWORKS ?
- CAD and CAM data are stored together in one file
- File translation issues are eliminated
- Manufacturing data is automatically updated when design changes are made
2. Consistent, High-Quality Manufacturing
- Provides a company-owned database to store employee knowledge and preferences
3. Complete Post Processor Support
CAMWorks Standard is the ultimate CAD/CAM programming base product.
CAMWorks Milling Standard
CAMWorks Milling Standard expands the functionality of CAMWorks Standard with additional milling functionality.
CAMWorks Turning Standard
CAMWorks Turning Standard expands the functionality of CAMWorks Standard with additional functionality for lathes and multi-tasking machines.
CAMWorks Milling Professional
CAMWorks Milling Professional includes all the functionality in CAMWorks Milling Standard and additional advanced milling capabilities.
CAMWorks Turning Professional
CAMWorks Turning Professional includes all the functionality in CAMWorks Turning Standard and provides advanced turning and mill-turn capabilities.
CAMWorks Premium is the ultimate integrated CAD/CAM programming solution. It includes all the functionality in CAMWorks Milling Professional and CAMWorks Turning Professional, plus more.
CAMWorks Add-on Products
CAMWorks VoluMill is an ultra high-performance toolpath engine within CAMWorks for 2.5 axis and 3 axis milling roughing operations.
CAMWorks supports Sandvik Coromant's PrimeTurning™ which offers the flexibility for turning operations in all directions.
CAMWorks Virtual Machine
CAMWorks Virtual Machine virtually proves out CNC programs with true G-code machine simulation to avoid collisions and broken tools.
CAMWorks Wire EDM
CAMWorks Wire EDM includes cutting-edge functionality that takes the design model to G-code in one click.
NESTINGWorks is a fully associative SOLIDWORKS® add-in that optimizes material usage for sheet metal fabrication, woodworking and more.
Promotes digital manufacturing by providing 3D models with MBD & PMI data and CNC programming information to the shop floor in a single, compact digital format.
SOLIDWORKS CAM and CAMWorks Functionality Matrix
* 2.5 Axis Milling Plus includes 2.5 Axis Milling plus Area Clear Roughing, Flat Area and Z- Level Finishing
* 3 Axis Milling L1 adds a Z-Level Finishing combined cycle for steep/shallow machining
* 3 Axis Milling L2 adds Pattern Project, Constant Step, Pencil Milling, 3 Axis Rest Machining, Curve Project, and Legacy Rough & Finish Mill
* 3 Axis Milling L3 adds Multi-Axis Operations including Undercutting, Fillet Machining, and NURB Surface Machining
Want to know more? Request a CAMWorks DemoCAMWorks